GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
saul khan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 16:16:11 GMT
Katim,

I just spoke to the Rev. Pajibo, and he did confirm that they'll be meeting
tomorrow, and would like to have one of us there. I won't be able to make it
due to prior commitments, but if someone could, that would be great. He has
agreed to  schedule a meeting for us with some members of their committee at
a mutually convenient time. But, he made it clear that that would be a last
resort - an exception not the rule. The best choice is to have someone
attend the regular meeting at 10-12 noon tomorrow.

I've given him my email address, and he has promised to send me the minutes
of their meeting etc. If we don't make the meeting, I'll arrange to meet him
probably during the weekend. I'll keep you posted.

Saul.