GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Y Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Aug 2008 11:28:12 -0500
And I ask you: Who is Sedou Jallow?

I want to believe that you are making up stuff to justify your profanity, with the way that you are lying about it, changing it from she to he. We do not know of any sedou Jallow who will solicit an interview on Gainako's behalf. Refer him to my note.

With all the lenthy piece you've written, I see the same old Haruna -taking facts and twisting them, but you failed this time -big time. I swear to God, I didn't make anything sensible out of it. Keep doing what you do best, twisting peoples' facts and wordings, repeating it over and over....

Until now, you haven't stated what Demba or Gainako did to you, but keep rambling into the bushes like the old idiot I have known.  You will do yourself and this forum justice to come out straight. I had a long discussion with Demba but he doesn't know where yours is coming from.

It is said: When you wrestle with a stinky fart, you will be tainted with that nasty fart.

I now rest my case now until you tell readers here what Demba, Gainako or that press release brought you.

May be others don't, but I personally know the one I am dealing with.

Thanks to all those that called us on the phone or send us private mails.

Like Demba said, I too will say the same....moving onto something worthy a debate...hahaaaaaaaaa

yj