GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 2004 09:48:56 EDT
THIS TEXT HAS BEEN DERIVED FROM DARAB-E-MOMIN NEWSPAPER, ARTICLE WRITTEN

 BY YASIR MOHAMMAD KHAN DATED 23-29 AUGUST, 2002)

Today I am forwarding a very important information we all are unaware of.
 Kindly read and forward it to as many Muslims as you can so that all of us
 may know the facts. One of my friends, Shiekh Sahib worked in Pegal, France
in Department of  Food.
 His job was to register all make up goods, foods and medicines. Whenever
 any company was putting something in market, first its ingredients were
 approved by DEPARTMENT OF FOOD, FRANCE and as Shiekh sahib worked
 there, he knew what the ingredients were because he was on the laboratory
 quality  control.  Many of these ingredients contained scientific names but
some of them have  mathematical names like E! ! -904, E-141. One day Sheikh
sahib
 was astonished  to learn what these e-codes were when he asked his officer
in-charge who  was a French. He replied, "Just do your job, don't ask
questions!"
 But this rouse suspicion in Shiekh Sahib's mind and he started looking for
it in files.

 WHAT WAS FOUND, WAS ENOUGH TO ASTONISH ANY MUSLIM  IN THE WORLD.
 Nearly in all the countries of the world, including Europe, PIG meat is
the staple
 food. There are a lot of farms in these countries to breed this
 animal (PIG). ONLY IN FRANCE PIG FARMS COUNT IS MORE THAN 2000. Pigs
are  ready for cutting for meat when they reach a certain age which is their
 favourite. Pig has the highest quantity of fats in its body than any
 animal on earth but Europeans and Americans don't eat fats. So where
 should these fats go from the carcasses of these MILLIONS OF PIGS? !
All pigs are cut in slaughter-houses under the control of Department of
Food  and the disposal of the fats from the pigs was the headache for them.
 Initially, it was burnt (till nearly 60 years ago) but then they thought,
 instead of wasting it, why not use it to generate money! Thus they started
 using it in SOAPS and the experiment was successful. Subsequently, a
full  network was built where this fat was chemically processed, packed and
marketed while other companies purchased it.
Meanwhile, all European states made it a rule that every food and
 medicine items' ingredients must be enlisted on the PRODUCT. So it
was  listed and was called PIG FAT. Those who live in Europe for the last
40  years know it. These products where BANNED by ISLAMIC STATES AT THAT
TIME,  causing these companies a
net trade deficit that affected the econo! ! my of the country in
 which they were centralized . This led them to use other tricks and they
began writing ANIMAL FATS  instead of PIG FATS. When these companies were asked
by Muslim countries'  authorities, what animal fat is it, they said it is cow
and goat fat. Here again a  question arose : Even if these are cow or goat
fats, they are still  HARRAM to Muslims unless they have no access to halal meat
sources as these animals are not slaughtered as per Muslim rules. Thus they
were again banned by some Islamic states. Now these multinational companies were
again  facing a severe drought of money since their 75% income comes from
selling  there goods to Muslim countries. They earn BILLIONS OF DOLLARS of
profit  from their exports to Muslim world. Therefore, they decided to start
a  coding language so that only their countries' Departments of Food
 Administration should know what they are using an! ! d all others
 should not  know what is in it. Thus they started using
E-CODES.
NOW BECAUSE THESE GOODS ARE USED IN ALL MUSLIM WORLD
INDISCRIMINATELY, OUR SOCIETY IS FACING PROBLEMS LIKE,
SHAMELESSNESS, RUDENESS AND SEXUAL STRAY. These E-INGREDIENTS are present  in
majority of the products of multinational firms including Tooth paste,
Shaving cream, Chewing gum, Chocolate, Sweets, Biscuits, Corn flakes,  Toffees, Tin
packed foods, Tin fruits, Some medications, Multi-vitamins
 etc.
SO I REQUEST ALL MUSLIMS TO JUST CHECK THE INGREDIENTS OF THESE
ABOVE MENTIONED PRODUCTS AND ALL USAGE STUFF, AND MATCH IT WITH THE FOLLOWING
 LIST. IF SOMETHING FROM THE FOLLOWING LIST IS FOUND, JUST AVOID IT BECAUSE
IT HAS GOT PIG FATS IN IT :
 > > E-CODES: E100, E110, E120, E140, E141, E153, E2! ! 10,
> > E213, E214, E216, E234, E252, E270, E280, E325, E326, E327, E334,
> > E335,  E336, E337, E422, E430, E431, E432, E433, E434, E435, E436, E440,
> > E470,  E471, E472, E473, E474,
> > E475, E476, E477, E478, E481, E482, E483, E491, E492,
> > E493, E494, E495, E542, E570, E572, E631, E635, E904.
 (pls take a print of the Bold text above and distribute to your
friends and realtives)
Unless otherwise mentioned specifically as Vegetable fat (Derived from
vegetables), these codes could contain Animal (Pork) fat.
I WILL UPGRADE THE LIST TIME BY TIME, IT IS THE
RESPONSIBILITY OF ALL OF US MUSLIMS THAT WE SHOULD
CIRCULATE THIS EMAIL AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE SO THAT WE
MAY STOP OTHER MUSLIMS FROM VIOLATING THE ISLAMIC
LAWS.
"If you don't stand for something, you'll! ! fall for everything"
Faroek Mangera
Company Administration Manager