GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Hamjatta Kanteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 14:21:59 EDT
Pa Modou,

You have a nerve in entertaining for a minute the self-deceptive thoughts
that when we open your garbage it is for the purpose of enlightening
ourselves, especially on political issues. Fancy now a goofball like you
menacingly prowling the corridors of Gambia-L pretending to be some
enlightened soul on politics. Are you for real? Ebay Fang Bululeybang, Kay?
Danga Anda Sasago, Am? What do i expect from a 40 year "gorr geegen" who goes
about mouthing childish stuff like: AIYE WAYE PACHE? Pa Modou, instead of
wasting valuable time on the internet churning mountains and hills of
rubbish, you are better off checking out a shrink. Goofballs like you and
Essa Bokarr Sey are in serious need of psychiatric attention!

Let me now briefly tell you why i always open your mind-boggling rubbish.
When you write that silly stuff of yours, there is always invariably
incriminating stuff in it which will very handy as we will use it in the
future to nail yer, my friend! Every dog, they say, has it's appointment with
fate and yours, my friend, is not in the long distance ... oh yeah ... i can
see it coming.  Tis already here.