GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ngai Jobe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Oct 2001 15:20:55 -0500
Mr Bojang,
What continues to amaze me is the fact that some people actually think that
all or most of those against moron JAmmeh are in that predicament because
they 'enjoyed' during the Jawara regime.This IMO may be true but anyone in
their right senses will agree that Jammeh after all he did in the last 7
years, is not fit to be the President of our beloved country and him staying
in power is to the detriment of all Gambians.

Mr. Bojang, the more I read your postings, the more I am convinced that you
are a Jammeh sympathiser(you may have already declared that)sitting on the
fence or acting neutral should I say.

As you rightly put it--We need to come to our senses and know that there is
more to The Gambia than any of 'our' selfish interests...This statement is
better directed towards Jammeh and believe it Gambia would have been in a
better state than it is had he realised that the Gambia is not his.

Could you please point me to the statement(s) on the postings of the member
of the L calling for and I quote 'all sorts of violence'..Or should I dig
into the archives??

And yeah you darn right after the elections are over and the Moron is
finished with, some of us will seize the opportunity to go home and use our
expertise to better the Gambia and ourselves in the process.

Have a good day.

MAy god rid us of the moron and his cohorts.
Ngai.