GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Habib Ghanim, Sr" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2000 12:29:44 -0700
Haruna

I extend my personal condolences to you and your family and Ba Tarawalley, your
aunt's husband. Your grandmother Ya Ellen was a good friend of my mom too. May all
their souls rest in peace. there are many personal messages sent to me on how your
uncle was always there to help especially in the Kombo areas. We do not take our
wealth with us except our good deeds.

Please keep up the good work down at the UN. We are proud of your achievements

Habib Diab Ghanim

Latjor, Aminata and Hamza - I got your condolence messages -Thanks
HDG