GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Elow Wole <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jun 2000 20:11:04 GMT
Good that you're moving on Latjor.  I was just a well-wisher but you tried
to initiate some sarcasm in your reply.  FYI, I've never been a committee
member but hope to join one if situations EVER change.  You requested
feedback, and got one.  But as you rightly put it, LET'S MOVE ON TO HIGHER
GROUNDS BROTHER!  In the absence of any further discussions, I cease to
comment.

Essa