GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Radio Free Gambia <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2006 17:31:37 -0500
During my recent visit to The Gambia, I had the honor of meeting Hon.
Halifa Sallah on several occassions. On Tuesday March 28 on one such
meeting, we had a conversation that lasted over three hours. Most of our
conversation was captured on video and audio.
You can listen to more than two hours of our conversation at
www.freegambia.com where you'll hear an exclusively candid conversation
with the NADD flag bearer - Hon. Halifa Sallah at the People's Center in
Serrekunda. Hon.Sallah talks about his background, tribalism, NADD agenda
for the people of Gambia, idealism, etc.

Visit Radio Free Gambia at www.freegambia.com for more information.

-BambaLaye
RFG

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい