GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Saikou Samateh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 16:17:30 +0100
Since you are denying the fact that a bullet was fired,I am starting to
wonder where you People where when Johns came out of the Police station in
Serre Kunda and at the Serre Kunda junctions fired a bullet,I was told I was
and I know Johns before and I heard the bullet shorts.Thank you.

For Freedom
Saiks