GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jungle Sunrise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 10:44:01 +0000
Yus, better late than never. Brinkmanship and intransigence will achieve
nothing. Some of you have done your worst and what has it got you? Nothing!
The majority of Gambians living this hell you paint have resoundedly said
YES to it. Don't pretend to be speaking to the farmer. He is living the life
you are trying to paint here and he knows much more than you.

If you really care about things back home, the best you can do is to
encourage every little step towards creating a Gambia that we all yearn for.
Change is a process and not an event. It has to be managed and accepted by
all to be effective. You cannot force change, Yus. Remeber Jaw, Jaw, Jaw is
better than War, War, War! - Sir Winston Churchill.

Have a good day, Gassa.