GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 17:16:27 EDT
Please do not afford ambassador Sey, the privilege of running for the tall
grass by granting his wish to be unsubscribed. If only Mr. Sey's
sensibilities are offended by the discourse on this forum, then I submit we
have committed no actionable wrong.
Mr. Sey, of his own volition serves this regime and should be possessed of
sufficient intestinal fortitude to withstand criticism of it's latest outrage.

Should the list managers be inclined not to grant Ambassador Sey's wish to be
unsubscribed, I fully undertake to defend their noncompliance with his
request in any forum, gratis.

A. Swareh.