GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
NJAGA JAGNE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 09:23:36 EDT
Oh ye mere mortals, ye have pillaged and plundered (with impunity ye
thinketh, dumbass) that which hath taken me 7 glorious days to create.

One of these days, when ye hear a voice say come ye idiot, come into me your
lord GOD, where ye gonna run to??????

Y gonna run to the rock for there will be no kaniiiiiilier. Remember y sodom
and gommorath. My rath is immeasurable.

I gave them life , y snuffeth like a candle in the wind. I gave them freedom
to choose in their hearts between good and evil, the power to even ignore me
if they so chooseth, yet y wouldn't even let them march and air their
grievances.

YAYA.........!!!!!!!!!!!
this is God; WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT, DISMISS ALL YOUR
             IDIOTS, HYPOCRATS, YOUR INCOMPETENT                   CABINET,
AND ALL YOUR ASS-LICKERS.                    RETIRE YOURSELF, THEN COMMIT
SUICIDE.

Come unto me for I am God your Lord.

It is too late for you to salvage anything, y don't even have any guts or
spine left. Y are unfit to dwell among my heavenly creatures anymore.

Come unto me for I am God your lord.

When y'll mere mortals are said and done, yeah......
then y'll shall come unto me. We have a nice special cozy pace for just the
likes of you. Your comrades incarnage shall be there; there will be hitler
and his SS; mussolini; pol pot; idi amin; and all them other madmen. there
will also be SATAN in all his fiery insolence telling you " i told u so, i
told u i shall lead you to a scrumptous bbq". only he failed to tell you
that it shall be of y own flesh

                                NJAGA JAGNE
                                FRANKFORT, KY