GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 17:24:47 EDT
In a message dated 10/11/01 1:17:03 PM Central Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> You people would rather tolerate someone
> that slaughters our children than have former PPP supporters vote for
> PRESIDENT DARBOE. Jawara is in London with you and you are still imagining
> that the man is in Banjul running for elections. What you guys want will NOT
> happen. Former PPP supporters will NOT be disenfranchised in the country.
> The Alliance does NOT espouse your dictatorial and vindictive tendencies.
> KB

kebba dampha,

to you, anyonme who has not jumped on the bandwagon of the udp/ppp alliance
is in favour of jammeh returning. you accuse people such as muself of the
exact same thimg even after witnessing my continued and very clear position
on the present regime. you need to learn political maturity. having different
views and supporting a different political party is not the same thing as
wanting the present regime to stya, but i think you are well aware of that.
it is just that you have this ganster mentality of attackin anyone not in the
same camp you support and you will say anything to them because of that. if
you take a good assesment of yourself, you will see this senseless and simple
approach and how ridiculous it is, but unfortunately, you are the living
example of  the personailzation of politicals in africa, and the reason we
continue to have people yielding machetes at each other just because it is
time ot elect a new leader.

jabou joh