GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Matarr Sajaw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 10:23:24 EDT
Mr. Jallow,
        It appears to me that you have not got the message. Your belligerent
use of sarcasm to address this issue demonstrates two things. 1. You are not
to be taken serious and two you have no regard for the rule of law and lack
the ethics it takes to say I am sorry not the us "cyber dictators" as you put
it but the Gambian people.
        This is my last posting on this issue because I have better things to
than use my time with the likes of you who not only steal from the poor but
ridicules them with rhetoric and insults them with words like mere $3million
dollars. I my chapter, you are nothing but a worthless criminal and to
mention you apologizing for ousting Jawara demonstrates you inconstancies.
The people you owe an apology to is the Gambian people. You did not steal
from Jawara. You stole from us.
         Your consistent bickering and whining about the millions is a
testimony that you are not only guilty but missed the Millions also. I have
no respect for people like yourself who think they are about the law. They
can subjugate people to ignorance by lying, stealing and oppression.
           Finally, I want remind you to grow a conscience and leave this
issue to rest if you cannot tell us what your role was in the execution of
the burglary. You can again display your inept psychological analysis skills
to do a character profile of everyone that calls it like it is. Fact remains
that you are in the same club as the rest of the self declared patriots who
drains the minute resources of their country and then crown themselves king
of the clan. So long thief. Hope you can begin a process of reconciliation to
the thousand of children that died of infant mortality and the malnourished
children whose faces look at death every day.
         if you cannot help your country then don't exploit it then cry hero.
Some of us have not had the opportunity to hold public office but I am damn
sure if we do the country will be rats who only search for the cheese and not
the survival of it.

Till next time please hire a plane to drop food to some of our deprived
communities.

Sincerely,
Matarr sajaw.