GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ginny Quick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 2010 17:12:33 -0400
Greetings, all, being that the original news of Musa's death came from
a facebook message from someone I didn't know, I was actually kind of
hoping this was a cruel joke.  Sad to hear that it is not.  He also
sent me some tapes once, I think they may still be at my parents'
house, in my old room, along with some other odds and ends that I for
some reason never picked up when I moved.  Subhanallah.  May Allah
grant him Jannah and may He also bring comfort to the family and
friends during this difficult time.  Inna Lillahi wa Inna Ilaihi
Raji'un indeed.

Ginny