GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 18 Oct 2003 18:57:44 -0400
Mr. Joof,

Maybe I need to throw in some clarification, and I do not distrust Waa' politics as you seemed to think that is What I intended to say. In response to Ya Soffie,  I wanted to clarify the statement that I will continue to question his politics, and this is applicable to all politicians, and that I did not have any ultra hidden message. In regards to the point that I somehow indicated that NDAM is Waa's personal property, now my good friend that was a low blow...laugh. But for anyone to think that Waa is not an important Pioneer for the formation of NDAM is naiivity at best, not that it means a whole lot to the point I intended to make. Omar, all I was trying to do was to come up with instances that I might have question Waa's political position, maybe using the word his politics might have throw in a different meaning that i did not intend to make .

Thanksd
Musa jeng