GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
LAMIN TUNKARA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 12:48:53 PDT
Matarr,

Would you and the list members who believe in the use of force to remove
jammeh from power be able to assure us of such acts not creating an
environment similar to warturn liberia, sierraleone to name a few?
It's better to learn from people's mistakes, not your own.  Remember that my
brothers and sisters.

Lamin.