GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
tester testers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 09:42:19 -0800
Madam Christensen!

Being born in The Gambia DOES not make one a GAMBIAN,
better yet, just because one of your parents is
Gambian, doesn't make you one.  To conclude, this
wasn't a question of nationalism, but of
culture/habits/beliefs/tradition and so forth.  GOT
IT?

Essa

--- astrid christensen-tasong <[log in to unmask]>