GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 21 Sep 2005 11:26:56 GMT
First let me begin by saying sorry to Mr Mballow[whom i don't even know]whatever might have transpired between him[mballow]and president Jammeh's GUARDS is unknown to me,secondly  my main reason for this reply is based on the VICTORY of our new found HEROES OF SOCCER TODAY,THE YOUNG AND ABLE SCORPIONS.My heartfelt joy and prayers goes out to each and everyone of them and if PRESIDENT JAMMEH'S MONEY DONATION TO OUR SOCCER HEROS has anything to do with their success,then so be it and i hope they continue to get more and more financial and moral support to continue putting big SMILES on every GAMBIAN'S face because their success is and will always be GAMBIA'S JOY AND PRIDE.

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい