GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ceesay Fatou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 14:45:46 -0000
Brother Darboe,
Thank you.If am not missing the point,we aren'tīt in total disagreement,so
let move to the points we canīt see eye to eye.

You wrote."Ceesay Fatou , I can't agree to all that you wrote about Sarjo
.How could
Sarjo destroyed The Gambian Organisation and now try to reorganise it
through a brief visit ?  Can you source tell how many Fulas are in Stockholm
compared to Mandingos and Wallows ? Servo was among the few who generated
the resources of OGIS . The real people who destroyed that Organisation were
the ones who misused over Half A Million Swedish Crowns we handed over to
them and are now pointing the finger to Sarjo .If they deny what I write , I
will defend it with facts because we know each other well .Please be
reassured that I am in no way defending Sarjo but facts about OGIS."

How comes,and why should I tell you how many fullas,mandingoes and wollofs
living in stockholm?Isnīt better for you to stated what you know hence you
have the facts?After all, isnīt better to ask me to explain what I means
when I wrote that minister jallow is trying to organize the Gambians to aprc
on the ethnic bases?If that was the motive behind your question.I maintain
the position that jallow was organizing on ethnic bases.jallow was trying to
organize people like Daniel Jatta,Alagi Jammeh etc ,and that is an open
secret that these character are renounced "ethnic nationalist".Hence you
have the facts was Mr..jallow,isnīt true that Jallow was at Gambian
Organization meeting while in stockholm?What was he saying there and his
agendas?What is his relationship with the present committee especially the
sec.gen and the chairman?My good brother,it is good that you have the facts
,i can learn from you.May i ask,what prompt you to handed over half a
million to such people?Where were you(bread producers)when they were
misusing the half a million?Who is more irresponsible,the one who freely
allowed his / her labour to be misused and the one who misused it?Arenīt you
not also making the same finger pointing which you raised to me .Brother, I
will limited myself to your own points and questions until  your next.
Brother Darboe,of course you know each other there, but I will even go
further to add that Gambia is too small and we know each other.And Gambia is
all we all have,so we must defend her despite what.
With the treacherous and patronizing skills of minister jallow,only a strong
moral and political consciousness will save one from not to be carriage
with.Jallow is in the habit of standby his state allocated car for his pals
from sweden who visited the Gambia.Hence you arenīt here to defend minister
jallow,I am with a believe that he have not managed silent you by patronized
you during your visit to the Gambia last year.I am told that you are good
and decent muslim who is after the truth, or is that not correct-brother?
FC
Whoever defend the mouthpiece of the children killer must be guilty of a
crime