GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
TOMBONG SAIDY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 05:11:31 -0500
Ebrima,

Go to the BBC website and listen to President Jammeh's response to Hassan
Arouni's question as to what will happen if he loses. Both Hassan Arouni and
Mark Doyle (I hope the spelling is correct) are in The Gambia and have had
an interesting interview with Jammeh. Your source is fabricating.

PEACE

Tombong