GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
rodine renner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 2003 08:33:33 -0700
Hi Ams,

Good day to you.

Your reply was all quotes, I want you to answer my questions.

Will you be here to participate in the protest?

Will you be here to help organise it?

Why do you sit there and enjoy youself, that is if you are enjoying than us, here at home, and wants us to protest on a time or date that we are expecting the start of a bumper tourist season and farming?

Do you want us to drive the tourist home?

Do you want poor families to loose thier jobs and businesses when the tourist go just as it was in 1995?

I do not think you are fair to us on the ground.  We are saying no to your suggestion and yes to work to develop our dear Nation.

Confrontation will take us no where.  I will suggest you form a delegation to come and meet the authorities and put your cards on the table.  Am sure if you can play your cards better you will be listen and your plans will be approved by all.  Anything short of that, we are nobody's fool and we need no instigation from anybody.  The peace we are leaving in so far, is better than the problems you are calling for us here in The Gambia whiles you sit where ever you are.

Again this is my honest opion and I am excersising my rights to freedom of speech.

No hard feelings brother.

Cheers,

Rodine.

Rodine Renner