GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 06:27:09 -0400
Sister Jabou:

While you have the decency to refute and apologize for
decisions you had made, others still do not understand
the value of compromise.  While you have not committed any
sin, others continue to used words that lack understanding
in simplistic grammar.

I hope you are looking up.  You are one big sister that many
adore.  Please keep up with the decency.  Your behavior is
exemplary.

Naphiyo,

Comrade ML Jassey-Conteh
Greensboro, NC/Kombo East Constituency