GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 09:00:12 +0200
Comde Jack,

You wrote:

"I may even suggest that value is added to this spectacle by observation and analysis that tends to emit a message that M7 is indeed very systematic, clever and will collapse on his own".

My brethren, you have spoketh very well in what you have sayeth herebelow.

However, when it come to the part I have lifted here, especially the bolded, underlined part of it,  take me off from your list.

I am one of those few who has never believed at any given time that Museveni would collapse on his own.

But, I am a "minority", and a minority is always voiceless untill somebody thinks beyond and starts Radio Rhino.

Best regards,

Nyar'Onyango