GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
kibily Jadama <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 01:44:02 +0200
Yus,
You said it all and I quote. " I would very much like to hear the
teacherīs explanation of why he called in the fire brigade. If the
teacher is unable to give a reasonable explanation for his action, he
should be suspended or perhaps dismissed from the school
system ".
You see Yus, lack of this " reasonable explanation " as you called
it , is what has been giving me a headache all along.The teacher is
as silence as a grave. We heard nothing from him since the matter
came to the public knowledge. I believe that the teacher should
break his long silence and enlighten us if he really believes to be
innocent. A coin has two sides so we need to hear from the other
side too ( the teacherīs ). until he come out of the bush, he will be
blame by many people including myself forever.
And to everyone: Let us all pray in mind so that the present chaos
in the Gambia ends peacefully and no more killing.
AMEN !
Kibily.
**Peace and respect**