GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Edward Small <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2001 03:04:18 -0000
Folks
Yes John P. Bojang can go to the Observer and tell us nonsense about
tarnishing images. Out there in America, he is unable to make the slightest
impact. All he does is attend diplomatic functions and gorge himself with
junk food and tell tall tales about how great Gambian democracy is. I
remember a story about a fool at sixty. Master Bojang, there is a God above
you. He is not yahya jammeh. Far is HE above that which the likes of you
attribute to HIM. You will do well to start thinking of the day you shall be
called to render account of your life on earth, rather than spend the rest
of your miserable days worshiping yahya jammeh. Do you know the stories of
Nimrod, Pharoah, Doe, Abacha and all those men of histrory who felt they
were immortal gods? You know how they ended don't you? You know too their
miserable place in history don't you? In any case, you shall soon be among
the 'removed' list. TRUST ME.
And Mr Baldhead Bojang, tell us, what happened to transparency and
accountability? What happened to the lofty promises of the July 22nd
revolution. Who killed Koro Ceesay, Foday Makalo, Omar Barrow, Lieutenat
Ceesay, Lt. Ann, Lt. Basiru Barrow, Soldier Dot Faal? Who killed the
students last April? I presume your answer will be, NOT JAMMEH'S GOVERNMENT.
Are you honest with yourself MASTER jpbojang!!!