GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Alieu S Keita <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 19:49:24 -0500
    For those of you jumping and knocking your heads on the wall as a
reaction to what the PDOIS wrote, i believe your analysis were blindfolded
by "dark feelings" the PDOIS was responsible in balancing
issues.Reconciliation is islamic!reconciliation is biblical! reconcialiation
is morally-binding! reconciliation is anti mob justice!
reconciliation is anti stratified rancour!

What was more bloody than appartheid? But the South Africans were able to
conduct themselves through a reconciliatory track...Why not Gambia?
Do you think that some of you shouting herein, do love those kids more than
Halifa and others? no way!

In East Timor we saw people chopping each other and mutilated bodies being
dumped into deep and abandoned wells! but today they are yearning for
reconciliation.

When i see some of you jump on the "uztazzes" in the Gambia for political
reasons, i begin to wonder what sort of politics you are in?
I do feel that those Kebba Damphas,Ebrima Ceesays and...and...and... are
as wicked as those bandits in bruce lee's fist of fury!

Ebrima Jogomai ceesay!
I am concerned,because you are moving towards madness at a very fast rate!
Please do not become over-suspicious,'cause this can cause madness.Your
article entiled GL THE GAMBIA....made me laugh because the wolof saying
states that: "ku taga sa bopa do joom" You were very intelligent in
composing a story and gave it to a third party.Smart ho!

Your imaginery wisdom is nothing but mirages and your dirty slate will soon
be exposed.Do you know that the NIA will very soon get hold of your
so-called sources in Banjul? PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THIS BECAUSE THAT WILL
STRENGHTHEN OUR DETERMINATION TO UPROOT YOUR GUYS ONE BY ONE.
AL K.