GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ebou Secka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 23:11:52 PST
John, Bass, Saul, Yaya and the rest, if I were anyone of you, I would
discuss Alpha's beautiful piece and not the matter born from the piece. I
have read your earlier comments on different topics and was really impressed
by all you wonderful guys. I would suggest each of you to rest his case and
contribute to the "hot cake".

Let's get back to Alpha's and Dr Saine's ideas and not matters that
contributes nothing to our society but differences. I would love to read
what you all have to say on the above topics. Just a piece of advise, I hope
I did not offend anyone.

Thanx
Secka