GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ngai jobe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 10:52:24 -0700
Gassa,
Natu la nyu yalla tek & inshallahu dina ko teggi--You
better believe it..keep on the job you are good
at---ass kissing that is--Like I said several times,
it won't get you anywhere..Yahya will probably be in
Morocco with his used to call girl wife while the
likes of you will be looking for another ass to kiss
when the moron is finished--BTW: do you know what
language MR. President uses to communicate with the
first lady(hehehehe), first lady my foot!!! I guess
some rusty old french from DR ALhagi Yahya A JJ ---an
insult to all dotorate holders..
Later Kotokay & enjoy the weekend praise singing the
moron.
Ngai