GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
suntou touray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2012 17:38:36 +0000
If Joe Sambou, Haruna, Dr Jaiteh, Kabir, Chonghan, LJ Darboe and
Sanusi should put aside all their monthly Beeftake ration for a whole
month and put it in a container, Baabili Mansa will have some help
with nutritionally balancing the meals of our people.
A hundred Dalasis can barely afford the women folk any serious protein
let alone other side goodies. Therefore, when you think seriously
about $1 a day, you will actually stop eating and take a stroll.
Because what it means is that, when Haruna or Bambalaye are on their
way to work, they will spend ten Dollars just on less weighty meals.
On a serious note, we are way behind.
Haruna, imagine the amount chicken Fye Samateh, Demba Baldeh and
father Mose have comsume over the years, any consideration will help
Baabili Mansa cater for the poverty reductions. Building bridges cost
lost you know.
Suntou

--
www.suntoumana.blogspot.com