GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pierre Gomez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 2004 02:44:35 -0500
&#65279;Here we arre again! The people who are crying for justice playing double
standards each time. The accountants call it the fundamental principle of book-keeping.
The principle of Double entry. The two operations must take place simultaneously.
I call it selective crusification of criminals. However, this cannot work in real
life. You either accept that all criminals are the same or none is a criminal at
all. Unfortunately, if it comes to talking about the evils of Yaya, we all have
to do so and aggressively for that matter. When i talk about the evils of Jammeh,
i must have the freedon to talk about those of Jawara. Friends can hate and desert
me. At the end of the day, i am who i am; confident and positive all the times.
Opinions must be expressed and freely.  Personally i have no ill feelings against
anyone. But i have no regreats for posting what i did in the past. May be, when
i am able to cross check certain points that Binneh raised in his counter bosting,
i will not hesitate to apologise. Because i i do not feel too good to make mistakes.
If everyone want to take sides to defend an uncle, brother, friend, etc who have
been sacked with the claim that they are fighting a legitimate course, i say to
them shut up. Your real fight is for the dollar/dalasi. The fight for injustice
has no beginning and no end. The struggle is an ongoing war that does not only start
when you lost your job. Nor does it start when a person you hate becomes a president.
As i condemn the heavyhandedness of this present regime, so was the way i condemn
the brutality of the former regime. I maintain that Binneh's attacks like Ebou Coly
before him were motivated by malice and hate and not on principle. Binneh and Coly
never resigned following july 22th. They stayed on and made some initial gains.
When they fell out, they started making noice.  John Bunyan: He that is down, need
fear no fall  PG

Outgoing mail is Virus Scanned byNorman Data Defense. Inbound Spam reduced 98.2% byVircom Sieve. PghConnect Internet Services Internet service for only $6.95/mo. http://www.pghconnect.com
http://www.pghconnect.com/