GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Alpha Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 18:10:28 +0200
Annika,

Thanks for the timely clarification.
For the benefit of those who may not be aware, I would just like to add that the
petition was covered by The Point newspaper; the coverage can be accessed at
qanet.gm. Unfortunately, the petition was linked to the "Balangbaa group". Since most
people who were involved in the petition action, myself included, are not members of
this group, it was felt that a letter of correction should be sent to The Point and
other newspapers which gave coverage to the petition, to indicate that the petition
is entirely a product of Gambia-L efforts.

Regards

Alpha Robinson