GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 13 Sep 2007 08:05:28 -0400
 Brother Habib,

Forgive me but this man may be a reknown scientist but I will go with the sunnah of Rasulullah over his calculations. It is a matter of keeping the faith pure, avoiding innovations and following the tradition of the Prophet (SAS) who was given the Qur'an to deliver to us.
Let us move on.
Wassalaam

 Jabou