GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bamba Laye Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 11:41:27 -0700
KB,

I'm amused with the way you are having fun in untwining the twisted logic
flowing out of our clown guest "Jobe". The more junk he sends in, it is
becoming more and more obvious what his true mission is:

- try all means necessary to portray the miscreant "DIRIMO" Yaya Jammeh to
be the all-innocent leader of a nation in the grips of an impending
implotion by parading all the good things 'he is doing' and downplay all
indications of his guilt or involvement in atrocities committed against the
people.

- shift attention and blame unto the pawns (security forces, NAMS, aprc
supporters..etc.)used by Yaya, literally at gun-point, to further his agenda
of gradual self enrichment and destruction of a peaceful society that is
Gambia. Not mentioning all the other agendas.

- present himself ("Jobe")as a genuine concerned Gambian civil servant who
is interested in what is necessary to develop our country, in an attempt to
gain the trust and sympathy of the Gambia_L audience. This will allow him to
gain a strong-hold in perpetuating his plans to the next step...take over
the forum.

Like you've already noted, let this clown be aware that he is not dealing
with the likes of Yaya Jammeh in this forum. It will take you a lot of
effort to accomplish what he has paid you to do. You owe it to your
conscience to revisit the logic of your arguments and stop making a fool of
yourself Mr. "Jobe".

Abdoulie A. Jallow
www.dalasigram.com
Making sending funds home more fun than hassle.
402-639-1105