GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jassey Conteh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jassey Conteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 2004 21:53:34 -0400
Joe:

This is definitely your problem.  I was replying to Jeng and I stated that
he had every right to of not trusting me.  In that statement I said:  "it is
politics and that history will judge me."  I was not referring to you but to Jeng's
statements.

Please read between the lines.  I will never stoop that low and call you
names.  I know better.  I still believe that you are a spy.

We are one family.  Politics should not tear us down.  As far as I am
concern this case is close.

Naphiyo,
Comrade ML Jassey-Conteh