GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ousman Bojang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Nov 1999 16:52:48 EST
Awa,
That was a quick responnse. Thanks a lot. As you may know in such dictatorial
systems especially with the military involve, a lot of our news is rumor. I
hope it is not true. I am not into finding out any one's backrgound, motive
or loyalty to the regime.
Of course if it is true, it should not matter who reveals it, we should all
be worried. I cannot understand why no one should not. Dealing arms to the
Cassamance rebels is just another way of adding fuel to the fire in that
unstsble and unpredictable region. Don't you think so?
Ousman Bojang.