GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Madiba Saidy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 17:04:05 -0700
Kabir, Siga, Saul et al.,

My sentiments exactly! Let him go ahead and sue me for defamation of
"character".... I'll be home in December (for a couple of weeks).

Instead of condoling the families of the deceased, the moron rather
had the testicular fortitude to tell us that he is in Cannes,
France. Who gives a rat's ass?! Some people just make me sick!!

Regards,

Madiba Saidy (Hell, no!!! relation to Tombong Saidy)