GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Ceesay, Soffie" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jun 2005 05:58:06 -0400
FYI

Soffie
-----Original Message-----
From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Peggy Walsh Edwards
Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2005 8:04 PM
To: Blair PTA Listserve
Subject: [blairptsanet] summer jobs

I saw this msg on my school email...I'm passing it along..PLEASE don't reply to me..THANKS,  Peggy

Subject: FW: Summer Jobs for our Young People....please pass on

If you know of any college kids that may be interested please pass it on. Deadline is July 1, 2005

Please read on.

Michelle L. Coley

Contractor

National Institutes of Health

Division of Environmental Protection

Bldg 13/Room 2W64

9000 Rockville Pike

Bethesda, Maryland 20892

(301) 451-6462 (direct dial)

(301) 480-8056 (fax)

(301) 496-3537 (office)

_____

THE WHITE HOUSE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM

The White House Internship Program offers an excellent opportunity to serve our President and explore public service. We are seeking exceptional candidates to apply for this highly competitive program. In addition to normal office duties, interns attend weekly lectures, tours, and complete an intern service project. Interns may serve a term in the Fall, Spring, or Summer. All candidates must be 18 years of age, hold United States citizenship, and be enrolled in a college or university.

We hope you will explore our White House Intern Website for additional information at http://www.whitehouse.gov/government/wh-intern.html. To apply, read and complete the White House Intern Application. A strong application includes the following:

* sound academic credentials

* history of community involvement and leadership

* solid verbal/written communication skills

* demonstrated interest in public service

Please submit the completed application to Ann Gray, White House Intern Coordinator, by the appropriate due date. The Fall, 2005 application

deadline is July 1, 2005. If you have questions or concerns, contact

Ann

by phone, (202)456-2502 or by e-mail, [log in to unmask]

We look forward to hearing from you

Pam <http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/40.gif>

In Christ we are relaxed and at peace no matter what confuses or perplexes us.

LORD, keep our hearts at rest even as the storm rages.

_____

Discover Yahoo!

Find restaurants, movies, travel & more fun for the weekend. Check it out! <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=32658/*http:/discover.yahoo.com/weekend.html>

Peggy Walsh Edwards

To Unsubscribe, send a blank message to: [log in to unmask]

To subscribe to mailing list for messages only from PTSA president, send a blank message to: [log in to unmask]

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links

*       To visit your group on the web, go to:

*       To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: