GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
rodine renner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Oct 2003 11:10:26 -0700
Hi Ams,

Who the hell do you think you are?  You think you are the only ones saying the truth in this L.  Who ask you to send money to the Gambia?  You can keep your monies and see if I will not survive like I did since Iwas born.  I am a trained engineer and don't rely on your monies.  I guess you know when I say trained engineer.  I have been repairing electronic equipment privately even before GRTS (started in 1995) so to hell with the money you are sending here and to hell with the life style you are leaving in where ever the hell you are, I do not envy you for a sec.

Why did you exile yourself (run away), only cowards run away then start barking, come and bark here if you want me to envy you.  The ones I envy are the one ones that are barking here on the ground.  You can use whatever language and words to discribe me and it will not really move me an inch, especially when I continue to enjoy my family, my house, my car, my job, my career through my hard work without the likes of you foolish man who discides to sit where you are paying all you are earning to build up that country's economy and leave yours.  This is really sad.  I really pitty.

Come home and build your future in The Gambia where you family and friends are instead of bluffing about sending chicken change here.  Come build buy a land and build your own house, then beat your chest and say 'this is really mine', then I will give you some respect.

Stop using insulting people when they do not agree with your ideology, this iss very bad and undemocratic.  If you call yourself a democrat and wants people to belief so, please give every one the chance to voice out his or her own feeling about any topic on the table.  You do not know everything and you are not perfect and you shall never be.  Learn to to put things on the table and agree to disagree untill you come out with the best solution, ithink this is more healthy than being too mouthy.  Do not force me to classify you as 'empthy barrel makes the most sound'.

My fundamental right to speak and say what I want just as you also have yours.

I rest my case as do not have time for petty talks as I have pressing engeering work to take care of.   I promissed not to reply no matter what you say in your reply because I know you will be fully charged by now as I know how to tune analog fools like you.

Bye and good luck in your so called protest and see you there if you are a man, may be, 20 years time.

No hard feelings boy am just trying to make you mature.

Cheers,

Rodine.

Rodine Renner

Gambia Radio & Television Services