GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Reese Njie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 23:58:22 +0200
Korro,
I wonder when  people shall begin to be more demokratic. The Gambians in
Stockholm are not ready to come together because of some personal reasons. I see
no need for such a conference when we are not democratic in our actions. We are
not more than a thousand. We should consider honesty the best policy. Most of
the bush intelects of the O.G.I.S.  are papper tigers. Remember Mao said "a frog
in a well says that the mouth of the well seems to be bigger than the sky."
There should be a proper auditning before the freezed amount is defreezed. I
have red som of the reports and the socalld pappers written by people who just
join the organisation to suit their purpose. All the houling about the lawer(
Pota Poff). How far has he gone? What has he achieved? Have the bigmouths solved
the problems? They are still the same, and we are back to null again. What a
scandal!
-Reese