GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
YERO MAMA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Oct 2001 17:45:23 +0000
In a reply to Tombong Katim(one of your darlings and well respected gambial
democrats) said:"you know what,let them go get their own forum and leave
'us' alone"

The above was said, when the gambial original architect(as some see him) was
defending his stand against Matarr Njie's fate ON this very forum.
My friends,you see i have always told a lot of us here that it doesn't take
a single Peter Piper to be an untouchable democrat!
Now Katim and his wild wild west supporters will turn around here and tell
me:"nyoo teye!" or jargons like;"Hey
Yero give us a break!"
Are those matured strategies? Aren't we seeing what the french call "les
escapades"?

A person who thinks that the above statement can be said,is the one that
some say can teach Jammeh,Yero and co how to whiten the Gambia with
democratic values? "hanaa kaye deydet?!"

Katim telling us to go get another forum and leave you (you the-'us'),alone
is from which lesson, as far as the endless curriculum within your circles
is concerned? I won't expect an answer though because you feel too cool a
democrat to be debating with " FRANK!Jammehistic" folks.
You see,you people aren't only cunning but ridiculous.I saw you trying to
escape through terminologies but that didn't work with us.Some branded us as
this or that but it never worked! Wow!the steadfastness from guys like
me,jungle et al has pushed you to a point where you are now saying; "after
all if they feel that this forum isn't democratic why should they be here?!"
Katim "yaaye wah lolu?"

Your style as a fugitive isn't admirable by learners and some of us thought
that you are a colossus teacher.
Now instead we are seeing a Caesar here.

Katim we came to debate and not to listen! we came to argue and not to be
nodding! we came to share and not be scared like canary birds! we came
because we heard and saw ya all call it GAMBIAL its yet to be CAM BEAR L!
Had i known that this was meant for opponents only i would have came here
even earlier than 99!
The APRC has a very lively forum and in that one the censorship is far less
than the CAM BEAR L!
That forum without doubt has weakened this one a lot! and it is only two
months old!
More will be opened and you will see the impact very soon.

Our coming here was to be a big laundry soap within "foga jaaye"
messages.Now if the "nj'aatigi" is being angered by rectifications from
"surgas" then whats next? APRC supporters the coice is yours....

YERO.

"YEROMAMA PULORI GALO HAAWA BAROGEL N'DIMOU"
"Speak the speeches and let the speeches not spit you."