GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pasamba Jow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Aug 2000 02:25:46 GMT
Hamjatta,
I think your observation is very funny,infact i laughed when i read it.Well
Hamjatta those who know me will certainly tell you that ,i don't sit back
and wait for other people to make statements inorder to be courageous to
make mine.I only hope that you are  not implying that i am intimidated to
engage you in a debate ,or to disagree with you.
Hamjatta ,i have been making my opinions known for a long time ,i would
suggest that you speak to people like Ebrima Ceesay or any other person who
worked for the press in the Gambia ,or better yet ask George Christensen
during his phone-in programme' WAHAN TEH DEGGA TEH YALLA TAHH'
When your mail was posted on monday ,i was coming from New York  to my home
state Minnesota .I arrived late ,and had to go to work at 5a.m. the next
day.I printed out your mail on tuesday night to read at work the following
day.i replied last night because i didn't have to work a double shift not
because of Buharry's response.
Hamjatta,i don't think refering to some ones criticisms as insincere is name
calling names,well if it is then i apologise ,but it was not really my
intention to call you names.
Well Hamjatta,my critical views about PDOIS  i discuss with the party
members ,so i am really sorry but i refuse to share them with you, and i
hope you will respect my inalienable rights to holding my thoughts to
myself.
The FANATIC issue i have decided to ignore it ,for i have made the point i
needed to make on that subject.
PEACE
PASAMBA JOW COACH