GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Nov 2005 16:33:44 +0000
Folks, if Yaya thinks that he was embarrassed with the NADD response to his
lies, he has not seen anything yet.  He will be exposed for the liar he is,
using his own words around the world.  Just watch this space.

Now, unless I am not aware, but why have Gambians not heard from Ousainou
Darbo and Waa Juwara, individually or together, yet?  Unless this is not an
emergency to them, why have they not come out and talk to Gambians, their
fellow stakeholders?  Why?  What this situation demands and what Gambians
expect from them is Leadership, and I am sorry, but this silence or pace is
unacceptable.  It is not illegal to speak to the Gambian people, is it?
This laidback attitude is what is giving Yaya the nerve to play these games
with NADD.  I am really pissed off with the stance of both Waa and Ousainou
and I am speaking for Joe alone.

From the first day of their arrest, NADD should have convened a meeting that
same night.  They did not do that, but decide to hold a meeting the
following day, alright.  What I want to know is, why they conducted that
meeting in the afternoon, 24 hours after their colleagues were picked up?
Now, that is real urgency.  Folks, this is unacceptable.  Why does
everything have to be at a snail pace, why?

Chi Jaama

Joe