GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
kebba daffeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 07:19:24 -0700
Sister Jabou,

After reading your sending to the List,being one of those who wrote to the List to state my sincere believe in a national reconciliation process that is base on justice and forgiveness, i feel it's appropriate for me to clarify that i am not an adversary of The Head of State especially when it comes to the tragic events of April 10/11.I don't subscribe to the creation of legislative means of protecting those responsible for the killings of defenseless school children.

Best Regards

Daffeh

  Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

In a message dated 4/19/2001 8:56:55 AM Central Daylight Time,