GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 2004 14:09:33 +0000
Chei, I guess we have an overflow of state criminals and what we are seeing
is the spill-over effect.  If found guilty Junkung should be sent to the UK
to serve his term.  However, with the criminal empire we have in the Gambia,
I would not be surprised if Junkung is provided cover.  His likes thought
that they owned the Central Bank during their tennure, now they have gone
international with their activities.

Chi Jaama

Joe Sambou