GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
mineratou loum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 1999 16:31:35 EST
i really do think it was really nice of president jammeh to help out that
poor girl. folks we should try and come up with ideas on how to help our
brothers and sisters back home who are in need cause there are a lot of
talented youths who don't have the opportunity to further their education
because of financial difficulties.  it was also nice of abdoulie to post
this on the l cause some people just look at the negative side of president
jammeh and ignore the positive ones.please, lets try and work together to
make the gambia a better nation. arguing over unnecessary stuff won't solve
the problem. we should always remember that no one is perfect.