GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
saul khan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 06:19:27 GMT
Beran,

I don't want to distract attention from "the" issue we ought to be occupied
with, but I was trying to give Mr. Sidibeh and others who care to know the
pathetic story regarding our state of affairs - anywhere Gambians are.
Because I know for a fact that Gambians in the DC area are a mirror image of
Gambians in the diaspora. Thus our sorry state. Now, since I'm wrong in my
characterization of the GLC and the GPA according to you, I want you to tell
me where I'm wrong in my assertion. I'd like to apologize to the GLC and the
GPA, but I need to know where I'm wrong.

Saul.