GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Dec 2007 17:57:44 EST

Great Yero. I had made the choice to do and be what I advise you and  Suntou.
That is how come I have the confidence and generousity to advise it of  the
two of you. Try it. It is a wonderful lifestyle and it brings enormous
happiness. Better than sex, alcohol, or other halucinogen if I may add.

I think we're started on a great journey together then and we should always
advise each other to stay true north when we see any of us veer from this
path.  Pretty soon you will see a marked difference in people around you. If your
friends know you have no tolerance for evil and mediocrity, they will train
on  good and selfless enterprise too. Life is beautiful. I hope our friend
Suntou  declares his company in this journey.

Haruna. This will require enormous sacrifices and due-diligence Yero. It
will not be easy but we can do it.

In a message dated 12/27/2007 5:47:03 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,