GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
connie bah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 13:26:19 GMT
QUOTING "Did you remember when the dictator put a gun to Mr.
> > >Robert's head?"

ML Jassey-Conteh, WHERE THE HELL WHERE U WHEN THIS HAPPENED ?????????? U
CAN'T EVEN SPELL THE MAN'S NAME RIGHT !!!!!!

You know guys like u need to get your facts right before broadcasting it
world wide.  Putting LIES like this on the internet is very uneducative,
stupid, lack of respect for the individual and his family

Who or whatever you call your self, you have just disrespected a reputable
family and we do not appreciate it.

Shit like this should not happen.  How would you like someone to broadcast a
lie about you or any of your relative ....YOUR MOTHER!  YOUR FATHER!  YOUR
SISTER!  YOUR BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u NEED TO GET YOUR INFORMATION
CONFIRMED BEFORE SENDING IT WORLD WIDE.

THIS EMAIL HAS BEEN FORWARDED TO MR ROBERTS AND ENTIRE FAMILY.

Talk to u personally!!!!

Eku Bah