GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
OMAR CAMARA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 04:22:27 -0800
I tried calling Bangsang this morning but access was
difficult. I called Lamin Manneh (ADB/UNDP Liberia Dep
Res Rep) Kutubo's Cousin and currently on vacation in
the Gambia. It appears the latest attempts are to
possibly evacuate Kuts by helicopter from Bangsang to
Dakar and then to Saudi Arabia where he works. We all
pray for those effort to go smoothly and FOR Kutubo's
speediest recovery.

For those wishing to talk to Lamin Manneh or know more
of the evacuation arrangement Lamin can be reached at
Kololi on 463 549.